Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Vacation 2012

Our very first "BIG" family vacation was a success!! Craig's parents suprised us and his brother's family with this vacation for Christmas and we had so much fun! We went to Branson, Missouri and stayed right on the lake. Of course all four girls spent every waking minute with each other swimming, fishing, playing, coloring, and anything else they could get into. We all were able to go to the Dixie Stampede and the Butterfly Garden. I tried not to be behind my camera the entire time so I could enjoy my family and relax, but was able to still get some cute ones of the girls and some amazing ones of two bald eagles Craig's Dad spotted in a tree. I can see why Wildlife Photography would be so fun!! Thanks Gale and Debbie for the trip and all the great memories we made!!