Monday, June 11, 2012

My Girls....

My Girls.....They are growing up too fast, becoming young ladies too soon. Looking at these pictures I can't help but see them in my mind as newborn babies. So tiny, so dependent....and now so beautiful, with their own special personalities. I love each one of them more than I've ever loved anything. I think about what kind of young ladies they will be, how their teenage years will go, what kind of adults they will become.....but for now I just want them to stay just like this. Playful, worry-free, kind, loving, and all the wonderful that is age 7 and 5. I love you Kyla and Maggie!! I thank God every day for making me your Mommy. Thank you for putting up with your Mommy taking your picture all the time. Thank you for being patient with me and my migraines. Thank you for being my precious Girls, I will love you always, Mommy.