Monday, October 17, 2011

Landon & Christi

Meet my childhood friend Christi. When I say childhood I mean I met her at our brother's baseball game when I was a third grader and she was a second grader. Our first conversation was me asking her if she knew of a certain boy that I had a crush on, and of course she did (I'm not going to to say his name because his head may get to big and explode, but Christi you know who it is). I think I spent my entire childhood at Christi's house from the age of 8 to 13 and I wouldn't change a minute of it!! Her mom Gala will always be my second Mom and I just love all the Hager's!! So fast forward a few years and Miss Christi has found the Love of her Life in Landon and I couldn't be happier!! They are HUGE OU fans so we met up at OU and I just had to snap and watch them enjoy each other's company. It really was the easiest photo shoot! So guess what?? They have asked me to be their photographer at their wedding in March 2012!!! After making sure they hadn't lost their minds, I accepted and told them I would be honored. Yes it will be my First wedding and I will do everything in my power to give them 110%. Congratulations Christi and Landon!! I love you guys!!



Christi you look so beautiful!! I think this is my favorite!!


I love this one Landon!!



I mean Seriously guys!! You look like you are in GQ!!!





Yes, they are that cool!!