Friday, October 7, 2011

I heart Nashville!!

Mom and I just got back from Nashville, TN and we had a GREAT time!!! Mom had a conference and I got to tag along. It just so happens that my Aunt, my Mom's sister lives there as well, so her and my Uncle Gary showed us around. I've been wanting to take some pictures for them of just the two of them and we got the chance at a beautiful place called "Cheekwood". It was beautiful!!

One of the things I've become very good at in my life is eating!! So, they took us to some great places to eat. When they mentioned there was a place named "I Dream of Weenies" I had to go!! and Yes that is a VW bug it's made out of!! Check out the planters!








This picture is dedicated to my sweet friend Kristen McCarty. I don't even know if she looks at my blog but while I was at Cheekwood this lady was just sitting by herself and it reminded me of Kristen. I'm going to make up a great story for her and send her the picture!!



OK PEOPLE!!! If you go to Nashville YOU MUST stop at "The Loveless".....My only regret is that I didn't take any pictures of my plate before I ate it!! If you like "homecooking" you can't beat this place!!! And it was featured on "Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives".......Sooooo Good!!!





All good things must come to an end, but Klista, Mom, and Me on the last night of our trip got tickets to the "Grand Ole Opry" and it was great!! Just the experience of being there was just as good as seeing Carrie Underwood, Josh Turner, and Randy Travis. Thanks Mom for always letting me tag along with you on your trips!! Thanks to my Aunt and Uncle for showing is a great time in Nashville!! and Thanks to my Awesome Husband for taking care of the girls and letting me have a break!! I love you so much!!