Thursday, September 20, 2012

Meet the Wilhelms.

I introduced you to the Wilhelms a few weeks ago, but would like to tell you a little bit more about them. We met Ricky Don and Brandy in our youth group at FBC Sentinel. They were Seniors the year we came to Sentinel and are truly the definition of "High School Sweethearts". To say Craig and I love this family doesn't seem to express how special they are to us. They are currently serving in Russia as Missionaries but are home for a few months to visit. This is the first time we've seen them in I think three years and the first time we have met wonderful Finley. To see them as parents is pure joy!! Finley has the MOST beautiful blue eyes and the longest eyelashes I've ever seen. If it were up to Craig and I we would soak up every second of their time back home, but their families would probably have words with us :) Ricky Don, Brandy, and Finley, thank you for letting me take these pictures for you. You inspire me to deepen my relationship with the Lord, encourage me find joy in everything, and bring such peace to my heart!! I love you guys!!
 







It doesn't get much cuter than this!!!