Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Meet the Bakers.

I LOVE the Bakers!! This sweet family is from Sentinel and they are as cute as can be. Susan (the Mom) is one of my close friends. Craig and I moved from the "Big" city to Sentinel when we were young and didn't know a soul. Susan was the first friend I had in Sentinel and we have become very close. Kaylee, their oldest daughter was just three when we moved to Sentinel and she just stays that age in my mind still. Of course, now she is a BEAUTIFUL fourteen year old and I can't believe she grew up on me. Little Jacob and Zada came after we left, but I can't imagine this family with out those two cute smiles! Jarod surrendered to Ministry and has such a carrying and loving heart. Thank you so much for asking me to take these pictures for you guys. We love you!!!