Friday, April 20, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Ridling

Driving out to Hollis to my second wedding was a little scary....the storms were all around us, we were calling everyone we knew to find out where it was heading....but seeing Kaeli and Riley truly made the trip peaceful. I'm so thankful God allows me to do something that I love and gives me opportunities that excite and challenge me! Riley and Kaeli were so excited and easy to photograph and the little town of Hollis was just perfect!! Thank you both for giving me the honor to photograph one of the most special days in your life!! Tara Kuykendall was my AWESOME second shooter and I couldn't have done it without her!!





Tara got this shot and I just LOVE it!! I've never been apart of a "First Look" but I'm a fan now!!! It was truly the most special part of the day I think, I mean watching Riley and Kaeli getting married was the most special part but this was a close second! Isn't cool how excited and happy both of them are!!



Vendors:
Chrurch: First Baptist Church of Hollis
Florist: Hollis Flowers & Gifts
Hair & Make-Up: Hannah Buchanan & Rhiannon Sappenfield
Kaeli's Dress: The Bridal Boutique (Norman, OK)
Bridesmaids Dress's: The Kloset (Weatherford, OK)