Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Flanagan Reunion 2011

Ok people, All these pictures were taken at the Flanagan Family Reunion. There are A LOT of pictures so if you're not family this may be a very boring post, but this is my family so it's not boring to me! This isn't all of us, we have a whole lot more Flanagan's but this is all that could make it to this reunion. Lucky me, I didn't have to be in the BIG picture because I had to take the picture and as you can see my sweet niece Sophia is trying to escape!! As you look through the pictures it's mainly the kiddos....their really the only ones that don't complain about having their picture made and lets be honest they're the cutest!! Enjoy!








This is my Papa and Bob, my Papa's Best Friend in the whole world. I don't know how long they'e been best friends...as long as I've been on this earth (32 years) and I know longer than that. I love being around them, they tell the funniest stories and have been there for each other through so much!!


A photo of my Papa and Maggie, I will treasure any picture I can get of my girls with this Man.