Monday, August 15, 2011

A pretty little family.....

This is the Owen and Hill Families. They all go to church with Craig and I and the handsome young man on the far right is my cousin John. He married Ashley and so now I'm related to the beautiful Owen family!! When Craig and I were looking at our house that we live in right now we were worried about buying a lemon, so we had Scott (on the far left, who is a fire fighter and a roofer) come over and take a look at the attic. Our attic has to be the smallest attic known to man, but sweet Scott never complained. He got up there, crawled around on his hands and knees and checked it out for us, and with his help we bought our first house!! These are some of my favorites from my time with them. It was really hard to just pick a few, because they are such a beautiful family!! Thanks for letting me spend some time with you !! Love you guys!!