Sunday, May 8, 2011

Experiment Prop Day.....

 So I had this grand idea to "copy" I would rather say "inspiration" of another photographer that I stalk on the internet often....wildflowers photography out in California, much to my suprise this was A LOT harder to accomplish than I thought (could be because I'm dealing with Oklahoma wind and she deals with California bliss!) Which goes to show that photography is not easy, as some might think!!  Her pictures look so whimsical but soft, intersting,but simple and I love following her photography. So I busted out sheets, books, fun outfits,make-up, words,letters, and anything else I could think of and we headed to a little park here in Yukon. Thankfully my wonderful husband came or I might have scratched my whole plan. So here is my first attempt at this major prop shoot!! It will be awhile before I try again...but I won't give up!! Of course, as a Mom, any picture I can have of my girls is perfect so even if I'm the only one that got anything out of it, it was worth it!!





As usual Mags was in her unique "Mood"!! This kid is the hardest kid I've come across to photograph...not because she gives you bad looks....she gives you goofy looks!! And she gets done a whole lot quicker than I would like!!